Saturday, June 2, 2007

2 June 2007


On second of June, I did not go out at all as my mother don't let me go out. Once I woke up, i went to finish my tuition work as my tuition started at 2 p.m. After tuition, I switched on my computer and started to surf the internet, played some games.

After that, I took a rest, I went to watch television. There was a interesting show but I forgot what was the title. It about a child being rude to his parents and he was punished by his parents and he learned his mistake. After he grew up, he became a doctor which he never even thought of being one of them.

After watching the show, I realised that when I was rude to my parents, they would be upset as they were the ones who brought us up and yet I was rude to them. I would change myself into a better person and not to let my parents to worry for me.

No comments: