Sunday, June 3, 2007

3 June 2007


On 3 of June, actually I should have a tuition that day, but the teacher called me and said that e can't make it, so he change to next week. Since there was no tuition, i went out. I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza's arcade to play some games, waiting for my friends to come. After playing some games, we went to McDonald to eat.


We stayed at Bukit Panjang Plaza until 4 p.m sharp, then we decided to go to his house to play mahjong. So we walked to his house as it was not so far away. On the way there, we saw a old lady who carry a lot of things, we went toward her and asked if she needed help. she said: "okay, thankyou." We helped her to carry her things to his house, when we reached, she thanks us again. We were so glad to hear that.


After that we walked to my friend's house to play mahjong, after playing, i went back home.

No comments: